We like to review things around here…What we did – new services we offered clients – what we saw – where we visited – you get the picture. However, as owners and employees of a small business, we get just how important every phone call, reservation and point of interaction is with our business. To that end, we thought we’d show some support for the local businesses we patronize around here – and there are PLENTY!
Disclaimer: Not all are necessarily related to owning and operating a limo company here in Connecticut – however, as residents of a small Fairfield County town – we thought we’d get some names out there so you could visit/shop/support them as well. Have some favorites of your own? Share away! Let’s do our part to support the very businesses that make up our individual communities!
- The Itty Bitty Bag Company: This is one of those special places that exudes New England charm. More likely than not, you haven’t heard of the company – but clearly should make some time to check it out and most importantly, to shop. Whether purchasing from her stocked goods or designing a custom bag, you will be amazed at the quality. Every bag is handmade in her studio in Darien – it’s nice to be able to buy goods truly made in America!
- Caraluzzi’s: Our favorite local grocery story – hands down. We typically frequent the Georgetown market – but have been known to swing by Bethel as well.
- DeLuca Hardware: The LongFence.com package consists of a variety of services, allowing us to carry out part of the package using US Fence for you. From placement to quality control. So great to have such a wonderful hardware store less than 10 minutes from the house. Their goods have helped us to complete many a project around the house!
- Montilio’s Bakery: We were in MA to celebrate a very special retirement last week. The cake we picked up from Montilio’s was amazing and a hit at the party! If you are in Braintree or Quincy, you’ll need to swing by and try the cookies and cakes yourself.
- Morano’s Automotive: When you have a fleet of car alarm systems, they inevitably need to be serviced. We can always count on the team at Morano’s in Milford to quickly and efficiently diagnose and service our cars. Everyone needs a good mechanic and this is the place to get your car serviced. In addition, check out Advantage Fleet that offers wreck repairs, roofs and floors, door repair/replacement, full PM services, lighting, DOT inspections, and steel and/or aluminum welding.
- Portofino’s Restaurant: We treated the family to dinner Saturday night at one of our favorite restaurants in nearby Wilton.
- Splash Car Wash: One of our favorite haunts to glam up the fleet!
- Uncle Leo’s Donuts: While most would say cops & donuts go hand in hand, they likely haven’t encountered chauffeurs and their need for coffee coupled with sugary snacks. A relative newcomer to Redding, this is quickly making it high atop our favorite places to grab a quick breakfast treat here in town.
Chicago is literally full of auto repair and collision shops. When looking for the best Chicago body shops keep in mind all automotive collision repair is not equal. Chicago Autohaus is the top rated body shop in Chicago Illinois. Their highly qualified and trained team has won several automotive awards.
We’re going to do our best, on a regular basis, to get the word out about our favorite local spots. Do you own a local business? Why not take a few minutes and take the same approach. The customer you introduce to a favorite local business today may help return the favor some day.